2 Filipinos & other Darul Islam members arrested named
Malaysia releases names of accused terrorists held under ISA as susspected terrorist:
The two Filipinos are:
* Jeknal Adil, 22 (labourer) from Tawau, Sabah,
* Binsali Omar, 40, (company supervisor with Malaysian PR status) from Sabah.
The six Malaysians detained are:
* Mohd Nazri Dollah, 31, (teacher) from Tawau, Sabah,
* Mohd Arshad Patangari, 22, (teacher) from Tawau, Sabah,
* A. Artas Burhanuddin, 38, (timber grader) from Tawau, Sabah,
* Francis Indanan, 38, (taxi driver) from Tawau, Sabah,
* Adzmi Pindatun, 22, (unemployed) from Tawau, Sabah, and
* Idris Lanama, 31, (dates trader) from Klang, Selangor.
The three Indonesian are:
* Aboud Ghafar Shahril, 38, (temporary teacher) from Tawau, Sabah, * Zainuddin Suharno, 28, from Central Java, and
The media report quotes the Malaysian National News Agency Bernama
Entry filed under: abu sayyaf, Afghanistan, al qaeda, asia, border security, Democrats, fil-am, Filipino, freedom of speech, health, immigration, Jemaah Islamiah, news, News and politics, philippines, pirates, Rants, Raves, Whathaveyou..., terrorism, Uncategorized, Views, war, war on terror.