UN scandal: UN orders staff not to cooperate with Dili massacre investigation

June 4, 2006 at 2:55 pm Leave a comment

A Filipino police officer who is still in critical condition in a hospital and along with twenty others injured cannot count on the UN for assistance in the investigation trying to catch the murderers who massacred Police officers in Dili.

Even to though the Massacare is the key element that is believed to have led to riots and anarchy in Dil; a massive cover up is underway with memrandum issued to UN staff who witnessed and saw and even in some cases took pictures of the six men who in cold blood killed a half dozen. Reports from both East Timor and Australia have revealed.

[] … "A letter from the UN's deputy representative in Timor, Pakistani General Anis Bajwa, had been circulated to all staff, including employees evacuated to Australia, directing them not to assist AFP detectives investigating the worst atrocity since the violence of 1999". …[] The Age reports
Based on the reports a Pakistani UN Police commander actions led the injuries and put his men in the line of fire – and right into the murderous bands hands.

The sudden order to all UN staff in east timor has raised the spectare that the Pakistanti Police chief actions and failure to comprehend what the armed bands would do even if he was warned led the deahs of those unarmed police.

[]… "He was told by all his advisers not to take them out there, but he would not listen," sources close to the investigation said. "He kept insisting the presence of the UN could protect them." …[] The Age

Witness reports say he even ordered the Pinoy peacekeepers to be 'disarmed' – something reportedly they refussed to do – perhaps the only reason they got out alive. and managed to get the injured out. Noiw come the deputy cheif of Pakaistani orgin and also a military man ordering staff not cooperate with the investigation being conducted by Australian Federal Police in the area at East Timors request to do an impartial investigation.
[]… UN order fuels cover-up claim
NEWS.com.au, Australia –
100m from their headquarters when two soldiers opened fire, killing 12 officers and wounding at least 20, including UN police protectors from the Philippines. …[]

Advertisements

Entry filed under: asia, border security, Democrats, East Timor, fil-am, Filipino, news, News and politics, philippines, Pinoy, protests, Rants, Raves, Whathaveyou..., Uncategorized, Views, war, war on terror.

New Security agreement between RP-US ‘debate begins’ & the ‘De Venecia’ code poster! Youth Gang explosion warning:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


New Domain

RSS fox news

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

RSS ABS-CBN News online – “Da Family”

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

RSS FNC World News wires…

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

RSS FYI TV . Net

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

Blog Stats

  • 194,844 hits

Flickr Photos


%d bloggers like this: